What’s the priority services register?
Our customers come first at TOTO, which is why we have a priority services register. Customers in this register can avail of a number of added services such as:
- Sending statements in different formats, such as larger print.
- Sending duplicate copies of letters and other documents and emails to friends, carers or relatives chosen by you.
- Moving your meter for you.
- Offering longer notice than usual to top up your meter if you run out of credit.
This service is available to the following:
- People of pensionable age.
- People living with long term illnesses or disability.
- Those receiving means tested benefits with children under 5 years old.
How do I get on the priority services register?
If you think you’re eligible for this service you can give us a call on 0333 210 7070, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to one of our advisors via LiveChat.