First thing’s first, if you don’t already have one, install a carbon monoxide detector. These are available at most DIY stores and major retailers. Being aware of the main symptoms of exposure to carbon monoxide is important. If you or anyone is your home is experiencing headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, confusion, blurred vision, or loss of consciousness it could be due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Small changes can make a big difference in preventing carbon monoxide build up. Keep your vents clear and clean your fireplace and chimney regularly.
If you continue we assume that you consent for us to set cookies.